Rajasthan High Court published an advertisement for recruitment of various posts for which applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates. Eligible and interested candidates who are willing to apply may apply online before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268 Posts
- Clerk Grade II – 08 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 18 Posts
- Clerk Grade II (District Court) – Non TSP– 1056 Posts
- Clerk Grade II (District Court) TSP – 61 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) Non TSP – 333 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) TSP – 16 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidate must be a Graduate from any recognized university.
Age limit as on 01.01.2020 – 18-40 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
Last Date of receipt of application : 27.04.2020
For complete advertisement visit : https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/hcraj_admin/uploadfile/recruitment/final98.pdf