Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) published an advertisement for Combined Civil Services Examination 2021 for which applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
Combined Civil Services Examination 2021 – 252 posts
- Deputy Collector – 44 posts
- Sub Inspector of Police – 40 posts
- Asst Municipal Commissioner/ Executive Officer/ Specialist Officer – 65 posts
- District Coordinator – 16 posts
- Jail Superintendent – 02 posts
- Jharkhand Education Service Class II – 41 posts
- Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer – 09 posts
- Junior Registrar – 10 posts
- Assistant Registrar – 06 posts
- Probation Officer – 17 posts
Educational Qualification : Graduate form recognized University/Institute.
Age limit as on 01.03.2021 : 21-35 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
Last Date of receipt of application : 15.03.2021
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/advertisement_01_2021_dtd_08_02_2021-1.pdf