The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) organizes the IIT JEE Main and Advanced exam, and it’s the gateway to seek admission at the reputed engineering colleges and technological institutes. Only the top candidates from the IIT JEE classes in Pune Mains become eligible for JEE Advanced, and thus it needs effort and proper guidance to achieve success in real-time.
Now, one can join the best institute and get the tutorial programs that help a student to prepare in the best way. There are seven zonal IITs, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, Bombay IIT, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, and IIT Guwahati conducting the entrance exam. This exam is held for studying in IIT in the field of BTech and MTech etc. There is the option to join IIT JEE classes in Pune, and you can thus get the best guidance for the exam.
Get a Clear View of the Syllabus
Next, one needs to get a clear view of the syllabus that helps you to plan accordingly. Hence, you can complete the entire program that gives you the confidence to sit for the exam achieving real success. A pupil can now prepare a checklist, and it helps you to strike off the topics you have already covered. Once a novice joins the IIT JEE classes in Pune, you can easily understand the concept of the chapters, and the expert faculty clarifies all your doubts.
How to score good grades in the IIT JEE entrance exam?
The IIT JEE classes in Pune institutes offer guidance and arrange mock tests where you can participate in analyzing the performance. Also, one can attend the problem-solving sessions where you can interact with the faulty, learning the techniques to score good grades in the exam.
It’s always important to revise the chapters thoroughly, as revision is the key to ultimate success. It’s good to chart out the revision plans, and you can now prepare for the exam free from any confusion. At least one needs to utilize 6-7 hours for revision, and this time should exclude the regular study time. Regular revision boosts your confidence level, and you can stay away from the exam stress. And it’s essential to devote the same time for all subjects, which are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Read More – Grab a seat in IIT with ALLEN Coaching
Make problem-solving a habit. If you face difficulty solving a harder problem, try with an easier one. It inspires the student, and he/she feels confident to solve harder puzzles.
The IIT JEE classes in Pune helps the students to learn how to plan correctly, and you can now prepare for the exam in the right way. It’s essential to keep stress away that helps you to study well, and hard work is the only way to make your dreams come true. Nowadays, you can also join online classes that help you to attend the sessions sitting at your place. It’s thus, easy to save time, and one can devote more time for self-studying.
IIT JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Here is a detailed view of the IIT JEE 2020 exam pattern:
- The exam will come up in 3 sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- JEE’s main paper will have a total of 75 questions. There will be 25 questions in each section, 20 questions objective type MCQs, and for the remaining questions, you have to fill the numerical value.
- For the MCQ section, you will be allotted 4 marks for every correct answer where1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- For the numerical value section, you will be allotted 4 marks for every correct answer, and zero deduction is made for the wrong answer.
- Each section has 100 marks, and so it’s a total of 300 marks.
- The duration is 3 hours, and one has to complete the entire paper within the stipulated time.
- The exam is organized in two shifts; the first shift will be from 9.30 am-12.30 am, and the second shift will be from 2.30 pm-5.30 pm.
It’s time to start preparing for the exam, and you would get the expert guidance that makes you feel confident. Allen in Kota Rajasthan arranges the interactive IIT JEE classes in Pune, and you can now get an idea of how to study well. Hence, you find it easy to crack the exam in the first attempt.