RBI Recruitment 2020 Online Registration ongoing at rbi.org.in. Check details here.
RBI Recruitment 2020
RBI Recruitment 2020 Online Applications is being filled up to recruit 39 vacancies of Consultant, Specialist, IS Auditor and Other Posts. Candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the posts through the online mode at rbi.org.in. The online application window will be opened till 29 April 2020.
All Interested candidates are advised to check the brief of the posts before applying to post. The candidates will be directly able to apply on these posts through this article, once the link for RBI Recruitment 2020 is activated at rbi.org.in.
We are providing here the details of RBI Recruitment 2020 Notification. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, important dates and other essential details in this article.
According to the official notification, The bank will start the recruitment application process from 9 April and continue till 29 April 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application for RBI Recruitment 2020: 9 April 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for RBI Recruitment 2020: 29 April 2020
RBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Consultant – Applied Maths – 3 Posts
- Consultant – Applied Econometrics – 3 Posts
- Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/MPD – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/DEIO – 2 Posts
- IS Auditor – 2 Posts
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – 1 Post
- Accounts Specialist – 1 Post
- System Administrator – 9 Posts
- Project Administrator – 5 Posts
- Network Administrator – 6 Posts
RBI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Consultant – Applied Maths, Consultant – Applied Econometrics, Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO – Candidates holding Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject are eligible to apply.
- IS Auditor -BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science/ IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA with specialisation in Information Security / IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance / Cyber security and Digital Threat Management.
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – CA /ICWA /MBA (Finance) / PGDM
- Accounts Specialist – CA /ICWA
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator -BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Consultant – Applied Maths, Consultant – Applied Econometrics, Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO, IS Auditor, Specialist in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist – 30 to 40 years
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator -25 to 35 years
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 9 to 29 April 2020. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinks for details.
Latest Government Jobs:
MMRDA Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 215 Section Engineer, Supervisor & Others Posts in Mumbai Metro
ICCR Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 32 LDC, Programme Officer and Other Posts
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) Recruitment 2020: Walk-in for 10 Consultant and Other Posts