State Bank of India is offering SBI Doorstep Banking services to its account holders. Through the SBI DSB, Scheme bank is offering easy Pickup and Delivery of Cash, Cheque, Cheque requisition Slip, and other banking services. One can easily apply for the SBI DSB services by going to their bank branch. It may be noted that currently, this service is only available for senior citizens and specially-abled individuals. As per the sources, the bank will extend this service for the other category also as per the rules. The process to apply for the scheme is available below. Apart from this, the eligibility terms, charges, and other essential details related to the scheme are also stated below.
Feature Of SBI Doorstep Banking
- The account holder can register for the SBI DSB Scheme by going to the bank home branch.
- One can deposit or withdraw cash only up to Rs.20,000 / transaction/day.
- The delivery of the service will be made as soon as possible but not later than the T+1 working day.
- Under the SBI DSB scheme, Rs 60+GST will be a charge for non-financial transactions, and for financial transactions bank will charge Rs 100+GST.
- Passbook is mandatory for the Withdrawal.
- Requests for the SBI DSB services should be made only at the home branch till such time development at the contact centre is completed.
Eligibility Criteria- SBI Doorstep Banking
- This scheme is only available for the account holder having age more than 70 years, and such person is differently-abled or infirm Persons.
- All the documents and other KYC (Know Your Customer) process has been already completed by the bank
- The account holder should have a working mobile number that is registered with a bank.
- The residence/office of the account holder must be within a radius of 5 KMs from the bank branch.
Cash Transactions Limit
|–||Cash Pick up (Deposit)||Cash Delivery (Withdrawal)|
|Maximum transaction allowed (Per day)||1||1|
|Maximum Cash Limit (Per Transaction)||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Minimum cash limit (Per Transaction)||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
List Of Services Provided Through SBI Doorstep Banking
- Pickup of cash, Cheque, Cheque requisition Slip
- Delivery of Cash
- Pickup of Life Certificate and KYC documents
- Delivery of Drafts
- Pickup of Form 15H
- Delivery of Term Deposit Advice Delivery of Term Deposit Advice.
Who Are Not Eligible For SBI Doorstep Banking Scheme?
- Accounts of Non-Personal nature
- Jointly operated account
- Accounts of minors
- Illiterate account holder accounts
- The account which are operated through Power of Attorney
SBI DSB Registration Process
- Go to the home branch.
- Meet the bank officials and tell them that you want to take the Doorstep banking facility.
- He/she will give form to you, fill the form by providing the correct details.
- After that, submit the application form along with the documents.
- If the verification bank will send the confirmation SMS for the scheme
Process To Avail SBI Doorstep Banking Services
- To avail the facility, you have to call on 1800- 1111-03. It may be noted that the number will be available between 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM only.
- One the call connected to the executive, you will ask to provide the last 04-digit number of your bank account.
- Make the request for which you want to avail service.
- The executive will record your request and provide you the preferred time of service delivery.
- The SMS related to the service will be sent to the customer registered mobile number.
- Finally, you will get the call from the agent to confirm an appointment.
- An agent will come to your place and check your identity card and request number.
- Make the transaction.
- At last, After the completion transaction, customer will get an SMS regarding the same.
Note: Must ensure to check all the terms and conditions carefully before applying for the SBI Doorstep Banking scheme.