State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts. Eligible and interested candidates who are willing to apply may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of application.
1. Executive (FI & MM) – 241 posts
2. Senior Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – 85 posts
Educational Qualification :
1. Executive (FI & MM) – Graduation* in Rural Economy/ Agriculture & Allied Activities/ Horticulture as 4 years full-time course.
2. Senior Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – Graduation (full time) in any stream. Min. 3 years’ work experience (as on 31.03.2020) including 2 years in rural area (after Graduation) with any Corporate/ NGO/ Societies of repute, working either independently or in collaboration with State/ Central Government in any area related to Public Relations/ Corporate Social Responsibility/ sustainability teams or rural fellowship related to the field of Social Banking/ Micro Finance/ dealing with NGOs/ CSR activities.
Age Limit as on 31.03.2020 :
1. Executive (FI & MM) – 30 years
2. Senior Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – 35 years
Last Date of receipt of online application : 13.07.2020
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/SBI-2020.pdf