NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.7145.92 crore is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining(Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) – 259 posts
Discipline and Educational Qualification :
1. Mechanical – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering /Mechanical & Production Engineering.
2. Electrical (EEE) – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.
3. Electrical (ECE) – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
4. Civil – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering.
5. Control & Instrumentation – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
6. Computer – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) PG Degree in Computer Applications.
7. Mining – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
8. Geology – Full Time / Part Time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology.
9. Finance – Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks.
10. Human Resource – Degree in any discipline and Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare.
Age limit (As on 01/03/2020) :
1. General / EWS – 30 years
2. OBC(NCL) – 33 years
3. SC/ST – 35 years
Last Date of receipt of application : 14.06.2020
For complete advertisement visit : https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/careers/advt/GET-MAR-2020.pdf
Also visit : https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/careers/CAREER.htm