The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government organization formed in the year 1975 (04 November). SSC has completed its 44 years. The primary aim to establish this organization is to recruit various eligible and proficient individuals for the several Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
Earlier the SSC was known for Subordinate Services Commission. There are total (07) regional office of SSC at Guwahati, Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Prayagraj, Bangalore, and Kolkata. Its Head office is in New Delhi.
Every year a vast number of individuals appeared for the various recruitment examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. Every individual is not eligible to appear for the recruitment examinations. To apply for the said examination individuals, require to fulfill the eligibility terms stated by the commission. The eligibility terms for every post is different. Whereas, if we talk about the age limit criteria, most of the examination requires the age limit between 18 years to 32 years. And age relaxation will also provide by the commission to the reserved category candidates as per the rules.
Note: The Full form of SSC is Staff Selection Commission
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exams Frequency||Once a year|
|Exams Language||English and Hindi|
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the examination once in a year, a large number of vacancies notification has been released by the commission for the various vacant posts. In order to get the job in SSC, candidates require to clear the recruitment procedure effectively and efficiently. The recruitment procedure each post will be different generally, the recruitment procedure contains the written examination, computer proficiency test/skill test followed by the document verification and Interview round.
Working of SSC:
The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is primarily responsible for the recruitment of individuals for the various vacant posts under the Central Government. The SSC conducts various examinations throughout the year. From the commencement of examination until the final recruitment, all the process has been conducted by the SSC only. Here is the list of examinations scheduled by the SSC from time to time.
Some Major Functions Of SSC:
To conduct the examination for the recruitment of eligible aspirants in the Ministries/ Departments of the Govt. of India and their subordinate offices
To plan, arrange examinations and interview.
To arrange, plan and conduct the departmental exams for the purpose of promotion
To take the typewriting tests
And, to perform and evaluate the major functions of the central government from time to time
List Of Exam Conducted By The Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL)
- SI (Central Police Organization)
- Stenographer C & D
- Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC Multitasking Staff
- Selection Post
- Junior Engineer
- SSC GD Constable
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL)
Process To Apply For The SSC Recruitment 2020:
- The primary steps is to visit ssc.nic.in that is the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Once you visit the home page, you have to move towards the “Latest News” section.
- After that from there, you have to search for the latest recruitment and have to press on it.
- The above steps will be redirected to another page, and the PDF file of the recruitment notification will appear.
- Check the details and ensure your eligibility terms.
- After that, go back to the home page and press the “Register Now” link from the right section of the home page.
- Now, the shown below will appear on your screen.
- Fill the basic details, then additional and contact details, and finally upload the photo and signature details.
- Recheck the filled details.
- Finally, press the submit button and ensure to print a copy of the submitted form for the proof purpose.
|Official Website||Click Here|